On this fast paced, highly interactive videoed presentation skills course we focus on getting you “on your feet” as often as we can. We spend less time on theory and more time on learning by doing. We give you a comprehensive yet compact manual with all the theory relating to preparing and delivering your presentations.
Although this is a group course, we make it personal to you. Before you attend the course we send you a short on-line questionnaire. We use this questionnaire so you can self-assess your current skills and identify your own specific needs. This helps the facilitator to help you to get the most from the course. Click BOOK NOW to secure your place on our next Masterclass taking place on Thursday 16th November.
Why choose the Open Course option?
your office and
skills in a safe
one attendee before
to an objective
peers from other
- Away from your office and interruptions
- Hone your skills in a safe environment
- Trial one attendee before in-company option
- Practice to an objective audience
- Ideal for individual attendees
- Network with peers from other industries
After this 1 day programme you will be able to:
- Discover and enhance your own natural style
- Present with increased self-confidence
- Prepare for and control nerves
- Connect with your audience
- Structure a presentation for maximum effect
- Open and close with impact
- Use the 3S’s of presenting
- Get and hold attention
- Develop natural body language
- Maximise your vocal impact
- Understand PowerPoint best practice
This highly participative programme is for those new to presenting and those who have some presenting experience but no previous formal training.
This programme is participatory, fast-moving and will have you on your feet, more than once. Each attend-ee presents twice to video, once in the morning and again towards the end of the day.
After you have presented to video you will receive brief one to one feedback, in a separate room. During your one to one feedback we look at what is working well for you but we also identify what specifically needs to improve. We then coach you during the course on your personal areas for im-provement, giving you personal guidance on how to achieve these improvements
In order to allow time for personalised feed-back we limit workshop attendees to 8.