When you are holding an event you want a speaker that will entertain, enlighten and interact with your attendees.
No matter how big or small, how long or short your event, we can customise our content for your group. Whether an in-company lunch and learn, a networking event or a larger conference we can work with you to tailor the content to match your audience.
We primarily speak on topics relating to communication or networking.
Why engage a professional Speaker?
will synch with
will be more
will stick to
Your event is
promoted on our
- Content tailored to your needs
- Message will synch with event theme
- Your audience will be more engaged
- Professional speaker means professional slides
- Your speaker will stick to allocated time
- Your event is promoted on our social media
We have spoken at all types of events, both local and international.
These events include large corporate events, conferences and networking events.
Specific examples include:
- Travel Counsellors
- Network Dublin
- Professional Speakers Association – Manchester
- Global IT Company Poland
- South Tipperary Women in Business
If you are running an event, you would probably think nothing of supplying coffee and biscuits a couple of times to your attendees.
For a similar outlay, you can have a professional speaker that will entertain, engage and help to make your event one to remember.
Top reasons to engage a professional speaker:
- They will tailor their content to match your needs
- Their message will tie in with your event theme
- You know they will arrive early and stay late to engage with your audience
- A professional speaker will have professional slides
- They will stick to their time slot
- Your speaker will promote your event on Social Media
- They will make you and your organisation look good
How to lose friends and alienate people
Uncover the top reasons why communications fail and how to avoid them.
We are all leaders, whether we lead up or down. Find out how to look and sound like a leader.
How to network like a natural
Learn the secrets to networking with ease in any situation, whether formal or informal.
6 simple steps to present with impact
Discover the 6 simple steps to help you put together a high impact presentation.
Perfecting your pitch
How to put together a concise and convincing elevator pitch.