This live online programme is participatory, fast-moving and will focus on the attendees learning through discovery rather than “lecture-style” delivery.
We deliver via Zoom, using a variety of interactive digital tools and delivery techniques to make this virtual programme varied and engaging.
- Breakout rooms to allow participants to discuss topics in small groups
- Online polls and interactive noticeboard for brainstorming and gathering ideas
- Several opportunities for attendees to contribute formally and ad hoc
- Opportunity for each attendee to do a very short introductory virtual presentation
- Individual reflection time
- 1 to 1 personalised feedback to each individual on their short introductory virtual presentation
Before the programme, we send the participants a link to our video platform where they will answer a few short questions to gauge their current skill level.
During the brief one to one feedback we highlight what is being done well and identify an area for improvement. We give very specific instructions on how to achieve this improvement.
Following the course, they will be given lifetime access to a client only area on our website where we share helpful videos, books, talks, blogs, and in-depth downloadable programme notes.