Whether it is a seminar for your clients, an awards ceremony, or a large conference – having a professional Master of Ceremonies (emcee/MC) or facilitator, can be the difference between having an awful event or an awesome event!
Why engage a professional MC?
Your event will
will be professionally
adhering to time
events managed with
- Your event will be conducted professionally
- Speakers get appropriate introductions
- Your speakers will be professionally briefed
- Importance of adhering to time conveyed
- Unexpected events managed with aplomb
- Your organisation looks more professional
We have emceed at all types of events and for all types of industries – from professional services, to hospitality, to construction and beyond.
Specific examples include:
- Small Firms Association Annual Lunch (750+ attendees)
- Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Envirocom awards
- Dublin International Women’s day event 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Association of Irish Professional Conference Organisers
- Lean Construction Institute Ireland
A professional MC will act as a friendly host on your behalf. They will make your speakers look good, your audience feel welcome and keep your event running smoothly. They will also keep a firm yet diplomatic control on the speakers, particularly when it comes to timing.
No matter how big or small your event, having a professional MC or facilitator allows you to focus on what you do best during the event, knowing that everything is in safe hands.
Top reasons to engage a professional MC:
- You can relax knowing that your event will be managed professionally
- Your speakers will get a fitting introduction and an appropriate thank you
- All of the speakers will be professionally briefed
- The importance of adhering to time and the signals in use will be explained to all speakers
- They have the experience to know when to liaise with you with regards to flexibility during the event in order to keep your event on schedule
- They can manage unexpected events with aplomb
- You and your organisation will look good and your attendees will be happy!